Andar Bahar is a balance of luck as well as educated guesses to apply here. As per the name, this table game of cards can be played Andar or Bahar. These two sides are represented by the left or right side of the table and on both sides, some cards are dealt with.
The aim of the game is for the Andar Bahar player to guess the side on which a selected card would appear. A player can bet against the card of the dealer as well.
Moreover, the game features a unique playing table where the player and the dealer are facing each other. In between the two, there are two sections: one is called Andar (meaning left) and the other one is called Bahar (meaning right).
And that is all you have to know to start playing but to give you an even better idea of how the game works, we’ll walk you through the step on section below.
And these are the step of betting Andara Bahar
- Step1: A dealer deals 13 cards on the game table once a betting place is selected. Pick one card during the betting time and discard the remaining ones.
- Step2: All the cards are placed in the deck again and shuffled completely with the main card placed between the 2 boxes. A dealer starts putting cards in all the boxes. He or she will begin dealing the cards from Andar (inside) box if the first card to turn up is from the black suit. While he or she will start from Bahar (outside) box if the first card is from the red suit.
- Step3: 2 cards are placed by a dealer in the Andar and Bahar boxes. Now, players have to make additional (final) bets ensuring it must be a table maximum. Confirm this final bet before the game goes further.
- Step4: A dealer places cards alternatively in each box after the expiration of the 2nd betting period regardless of whether or not players have made additional bets. The players do not require performing any function than simply watch the cards unfold on the table.
- Step5: The game round ends when a card similar to the main card lands in any of the boxes. A player who placed the bet on the right box will receive a payout.